Thursday, May 19, 2011

Acrosic Poem by Paislee

P lay's the piano
A wesome
I s very funny
S ometimes she's shy
L ove acts like her middle name
E xtremly cute
E xpert at making babies laugh

J ane is her middle name
A lways looking for a friend
N ever gets the bad grades
E xcellent at singing

S mells like nothing (I think this one is hilarious)
M akes pictures of friends
I t's hard to get her to stop talking (her and her 3 siblings)
T ithing is easy for her (love, LOVE, this)
H as a good responsibility for her chickens

age ten: fourth grade!

I found this sitting on my desk one afternoon, it was something she had put together. I love the confidence she displays, the truth she speaks, and how well she knows herself. I'm so proud of her and all she does!

1 comment:

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

love it! :) Kade did one of those at school as part of his all about me book...it was really fun to read what he thought about himself too! :) cute cute